Income Tax Planning and Preparation
A continuing education requirement keeps CPAs up to date about constantly changing tax laws so they can provide prudent, year-round tax management counsel.
As your CPA, Richard Seltzer will assist with:
- Designing strategies you can follow throughout the year to reduce your taxes, save money and achieve a smoother tax preparation process
- Clarifying the impact of the latest tax laws, legislation and IRS rules on your tax liability
- Identifying the long- and short-term tax consequences of your spending, investment and other financial decisions, and advising you on the steps you can take to reduce your future tax liability
- Counseling you through tax return issues, completing all required forms and compiling necessary backup materials
- Explaining what the numbers mean and ensuring you are complying with the law, so you know what’s in your return and can be confident in its accuracy
Call (727) 442-1836 or complete the form on this page to learn more about how a comprehensive set of accounting services can serve your organization’s unique needs. We also invite you to consider our tax preparation services for your individual tax prep or business tax prep needs.